For the plenary speakers, tutorial presenters, and 90-minute tutorial presenters (Rodriguez, Borne, Sanchez, Marr, Kolaczyk, Kuhn, Wojton, Banks, Ruth, Fronczyk), please use the following instructions to request reimbursements.
- Prepare a single reimbursement that includes all of your expenses. Click here for the reimbursement form that must be submitted with your receipts.
- Submit receipts for every expense (including meals). Include a description of the expenses if it isn’t clear on the receipt. Meals will be reimbursed up to $17 breakfast, $18 lunch, and $34 dinner.
- If you are requesting reimbursement for mileage, please use a rate of $0.54/mile. Use a mapping site (like MapQuest or Google Maps) and plot the starting and ending location to get the mileage and submit a printout.
- Specify if there are any expenses on the receipt that should not be reimbursed.
- Include the address where you would like your reimbursement mailed.
- Submit these materials (scanned and e-mailed are fine) to Laura Freeman, firstname.lastname@example.org, the ASA Section on Defense and National Security Treasurer. Please do not send the reimbursement request directly to ASA.